- 1/2 pound of Ground Meat
- 1/2 pound of Sweet Italian Sausage (or Hot Sausage, your choice)
- 1 Medium Onion, minced
- 1 (8 oz.) can of Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Ketchup
- 1/4 cup of Barbecue Sauce (your choice what kind)
- 1 tablespoon of Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Remove sausage from casing and mix with the ground meat.
- Place ground sausage and meat with minced onion in skillet over medium-high heat until brown. Drain.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer with a lid covering the skillet for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- It it appears too liquidity, simply remove the lid to let any moisture evaporate. Serve on rolls and Enjoy!