- 1 lb Shell Pasta (or you can use Tortellini or Ravioli)
- 1 bunch Asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 oz Green Beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Tuscany seasoning (or other Italian blend)
- 8 oz black olives
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 450. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the water is coming to a boil, toss the asparagus, string beans, and cherry tomatoes with the olive oil, Tuscany seasoning, salt and black pepper. Spread out onto one or two parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender and starting to brown/shrivel.
- Toss the pasta with the veggies, olives, pesto, and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Enjoy! This is a personal fave of mine!