- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice (or lemon juice)
- 2 cups of seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup of sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- Bring sugar and 1/2 cup of water to a gentle boil in a saucepan. Simmer for 2 minutes , remove from heat and stir in the mint and lemon juice. Steep for 15 minutes and strain out the mint.
- Combine the grapes, nectarine, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries in a large bowl. Stir in the sugar/mint syrup. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Enjoy this fresh recipe that’s perfect for summertime!