A quick dinner prep video of how to make Panko Parmesan Crusted Fried Chicken Tenders
- 8-10 Chicken Tenders (or feel free to use Chicken Breasts, just made sure you pound them down a bit first)
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs (I mix the Regular and the Italian Seasoned ones)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 Eggs
- Vegetable Oil (use whatever amount you prefer, I get the best results with about 1 cup)
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oil in a saucepan on the stove.
- Combine Panko bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Pour flour into its own medium sized bowl or plate.
- Beat 2 eggs and put them in a small bowl.
- Dip the raw chicken tenders into the flour first, one at a time.
- Then dip each one into the egg and give it a good shake so that any excess egg will fall off.
- Lastly, dip the chicken tender in the Panko/Parmesan mixture and press down on it to ensure its thoroughly coated.
- Place the coated chicken tenders into the oil, you will know the oil is ready and at the correct cooking temperature if you first test it by dipping the corner of your chicken in it – if it sizzles and bubbles, its ready. Cook both sides for about 3-5 minutes.